FGP have already provided detailed consultancy services to six Development Consent Order (DCO) Applications. The routine and working interface with the Planning Inspectorate is familiar. To give the client developer the best chance of success, no stone can be left unturned in the application process.
The package we expect to provide for clients includes the following services:
- Comprehensive land referencing using our rural specialism to identify potential problems with tenures, rights and boundaries
- Utility and highway searches
- Preparation of the Book of Reference needed for the DCO
- Preparation of Land Plans for the DCO including Crown and Special Category works plans if relevant
- FGP are proud of their voluntary agreement record under the DCO process and the early referencing work provides essential background to the negotiations.
- Advising on the landowner package needed to reach agreement including valuation and the correct balance of payments
- Arranging access for surveys and pre application investigatory work including Notices if necessary
- Ensuring that Stakeholders are kept up to date with the DCO application process
- Provision of FGP trained Agricultural Liaison Officers for construction and other phases on the ground