FGP is routinely involved assisting the Electricity and Telecommunications industries with land related matters. From initial referencing and feasibility studies, negotiating agreements for wayleaves or sites including masts the path to successful project completion is familiar to FGP.
Services that can be included in a client package include:
- Feasibility study to include routing, site selection and initial assessment of landowner impact
- Land referencing to locate owners, occupiers and third party rights. This includes referencing for road and utility crossings. Maintaining records of all discussions as an audit trail.
- Organisation of access for surveys by notice or with Licence agreements where necessary
- Production of plans for option agreements. Mapping overlays can be provided for utility and highway information and to assist with audit trail
- Undertaking utility searches and completing Pre Entry Records of Condition
- Negotiation and settlement of claims for compensation
- Maximising voluntary agreements and assisting with compulsory procedures if required. Negotiating wayleaves and easements
- Advice and design for pre-construction and post construction drainage work
- Location of existing cables and supervision on the ground during works as needed
- Advising on relevant legislation including Electricity Act 1989, the Telecommunications Acts 1984 and 2001.
- Assistance with Development Consent Orders, Necessary Wayleaves and Telecoms “Code Powers”.
- Provide trained Agricultural Liaison Officers
- Rent reviews for Telecommunication mast sites
- Financial services including regulated accounts for the distribution of payments to landowners.
- Linesearchbeforeudig to identify cables close to intrusive digs