There are over 2,000 miles of waterways throughout the UK, ias well as reservoirs. We work with a number of organisations, including the Canal and River Trust and the Environment Agency. Their role is to upgrade, add to, maintain and monitor the entire network. Our role is to help them work in partnership with landowners to complete their works effectively.
Our services in this area include:
- Identification of owners and occupiers where site works are required
- Agreeing licences, easements or leases for pipework.
- Advice on compensation and consideration for agreements
- Undertaking Pre-entry Records of Condition
- Advice on The British Waterways Act 1995, The Reservoirs Act 2010 and the Water Resources Act 1991
- Plans to update land ownerships or records of installations